GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just caught the Monica scenes. SO glad she is Chief of Staff again. Also, I loved how she told off Patrick/Steve and I'm glad Robin is being understanding. I loved that she slapped Luke. Yes, it might have been a little unprofessional, but this is a soap opera and she is a grieving grandmother. Not to mention, it wasn't some big spectacle in front of a million people. It was a drive-by-slapping and hardly any attention was called to it.

Go Monica!

• Members

Thanks! I hope she's ok sad.png

rolleyes.gif It was a lot unprofessional and highly hypocritical of her considering she had just harped at the rest of the hospital gang for how they were acting. And if she's grieving maybe she should go lay her self righteous ass down somewhere at the Quartermaine mansion for a while instead of snapping at everyone left and right! And it does not matter if she did it in front of a lot of people or just a couple, it was in the HOSPITAL where she supposedly wants no personal matters among the staff getting in the way. JMHO.

• Members

She gon' get him!! She gon' get him!!!

Honestly though, I'm glad they've made her a bitch. It's so much fun to watch.

And there's a difference between sleeping with someone and the potentially murdering them, and slapping someone for killing your grandson. So I don't think it was hypocritical.

• Members

*Whew* Thank GOD it wasn't just me. I read that last night and... I just had to let it go... I couldn't. It is what it is. If people find a 68 year old hypocritical bitch entertaining to the point where they have to reeeeeeeally reach to justify it, so be it. However, like I said last month, Stretch Tight was on probation -- and on Friday she went into straight up flagrant violation. All bets, and gloves, are off now.

3621806.jpg

Archived