GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Umm also Emily knew and didn't tell her; I agree as an Elizabeth Webber fan. If this was really equitable writing that would be brought up in dialog but the sole purpose is to make Eizabeth "bad mommy" to Anger boys' vanilla writing .....see?

Now he's not such a douchebag dad afterall because look how incompetent, fickle, they've branded Elizabeth's character who pines after a verbal (physical) abuser & says its ok that his dad killed her kid. and wrote her to not only take the blame but say it over and over for months.

Now Luke is whitewashed (redeemed ) he saved Aiden & dialog (by every character) will club me to death reiterating how Luke saved him.

Monica' primary function....(Again) is to pimp & prop while brown nosing Jason and/or Micheal (like she's always done)

even over her biological son & adopted daughter) that's it!

just look at her scenes. Jeepers Creepers it ain't that hard. What has she been doing? Who is she supporting and fawning over....I'm just hoping with Frons gone (w/his obsession with his "it" characters) that finally writing will be equitable & finally Elizabeth gets some kick-A dialog something she hasn't gotten since Frons has been on board he's never wanted (Becky's) Elizabeth Webber popular she's gotten consecutively, consistently (most of) the worse writing on the show (IMO). I'm hoping Carlivati cuts her some slack.

• Members

It isn't a sporting event where you want a fair announcer or some sort of political debate where every character gets equal time. I don't understand this whole equitable writing idea and to be fair every character must equally praise or bash every other character equally. That's hogwash, of course Monica will blame everyone but Jason. If she didn't act so nauseatingly it would fly in the face of the last 15 years. What does anyone being a Liz fan or a Monica fan have to do with this? How is this not equitable? Does Monica really need to dredge up her dead daughter for an essay on how everyone in town denied her the truth and she is equally annoyed at them as much as she is at Liz? Why should she be mad at Jason? That makes no sense. Jason is the son she worships above all others.

I hate my neighbor. I like my other neighbor. If Neighbor A's kid cries all night I say "that f--king kid, I hate the whole f--king family". If neighbor B's kid cries all night, I don't even notice. That's fair because I am human and allowed to be partial and unfair.

• Members

Garin Wolf really wrote Dante & Lulu's relationship to death didn't he? I think it's really interesting how things turned out w/them. I liked their scenes on Monday a lot. It was time for them to break up and I hope it sticks. That relationship can never work if all Lulu wants to do is change him. I saw & understood both sides but ultimately I agreed with Dante.

Lulu keeps drinking more and more when she's stressed. I'm waiting for Luke to catch wind of that..

• Members

<p>Wow, sounds like I'm not missing anything.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Lulu should have always been with Dominic. Dante and the whole Bensonhurst gang has been an albatross about the show's neck. Time for them all to leave and take Sonny with them.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Monica was useless long before her role was reduced to nothing, and IMO she should have been the one killed in the Metro Court, not Alan. Alan had story potential around him, Monica was made just another dead-end shrew. I'm not needing to see her around - and I don't even like Liz.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for the Golden Children,

. Neither character has added anything to the canvas for ages and their stories were told way too fast, Robin's particularly. Let's get on with things already.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I've loved soaps all my life, and have felt saddened with every loss, but I've gotta say right now it's like being on death watch and wanting the pain to end. I never imagined I would get to this point, and I will still want to celebrate with every good thing we are offered, but frak! What's the point of any of this?</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

LMAO. What was that ending with Sonny? I'm so tired of this Deke stuff w/him. POOR. SONNY! HOW MUCH MORE CAN HIS TORTURED SOUL TAKE? rolleyes.gif Was I supposed to feel bad for his pathetic ass today? Because I didn't. And did I really hear him scream "I'm untouchable!"? rolleyes.gif

Michael and Sam should/need to get a room!

Liz: "Your dead wife will always come before the boys." Lol! I loved her snide comments about Siobhan to Lucky today!

• Members

Anyway...

I enjoyed Liz reading Lucky. I laughed out loud at the comment about lipstick notes on pillows and letters about fairies.

Isn't it deer hunting season? Please say yes, because Bambi needs another bullet in his head. He and Sam, ugh... such fun. Watching two people literally take turns spazzing out like a tag team.

Ugh! Mayor Floyd.

Archived