GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

watched the first time in ages and who is that Laura lookalike who is a plastic looking ripoff of the luminous Genie Francis

And yeh to Monica. I loved her comment to Patrick and Orange glo

and I know Robin is treated like a saint but CoS while unimportant overall should be a vet and Monica

Lots of sadness in Robin's scenes today

• Members

Ok. Maggie is pretty awful. lol.

Thursday's GH was a pretty fun episode. Johnny wub.png Brandon Barash was so charming in those scenes with boring Officer Padilla. The show really seems to be going there with them, ugh!

Still not very intrigued with the lady in white stuff...she's hot & has great boobs. I like that Alexis and Molly have been tied into it. And ab boy is apart of this to? Is that the same guy who saved Liz? Why won't they just show his face?

So what's going on with Kirsten Storms? Any news? Is she back at work? It's been almost three months since Jen Lilley debuted. I'm still really liking her as Maxie. I wonder about KS though...

Monica rolleyes.gifdry.png 'Ol tighly pressed hag just keeps getting worse. She has NO ROOM to talk. And why is she always raising her voice? Shut the f*ck up already and go back to being invisible, bitch. Please. I'm so sorry for my language.

How did I know Lulu and Dante's happiness wouldn't last...Lulu's badgering & whining at him again! HOW can Dante stand being with her & all her nagging?! I woulda been done left!

• Members

I just saw the scenes from Friday and I honestly dont see anything wrong with Monica. I loved when she told Patrick and Steve "at the moment Im the only one out of the 3 of us that hasnt had sex with Lisa Niles" Go Monica! And that slap she gave Luke? He deserved it and good for her for getting straight to the point and then moving on

• Members

Good for you.

However, the bitch has been sneering, caustic and dreadfully unprofessional every single episode she's been in for weeks. And that slap she gave Luke? Yeah, you go Monica! Immediately after reading Robin, Patrick and Steve for their unprofessional behavior, letting their personal lives interfere with the hospital, leaving it vulnerable to law suits -- you go! You go right up to Luke and smack him across the face, unprovoked, about a personal matter in a hospital full of witnesses. Goddamn hypocrite.

Archived