GH: Discussion for the Month of December

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok Garin has gone out of control, WTH was Wednesdays show? Sonny & The Borg talking to themselves and screaming all over the place! Ugh! It was painful. I'm not pumped to watch Thursday and Friday's eps at all.

Jen Lilley continues to be fantastic as Maxie. Girl who plays Delores looks so much better with her hair pulled out. I kinda liked her in the bar scenes w/Johnny. Finally she loosened up! She did with Dante to at the police station. I can't believe they have her married to someone else off-screen.

• Members

LMAO at Maxie calling Ronnie a "Jersey Shore reject" laugh.png Ok Friday's GH was pretty good. I liked the boat scenes, that was a clever idea bringing all the people involved into the same room....LOVED Anthony Z calling out all those hypocrites! The murder mystery is actually heating up a bit and getting interesting, what is up with Olivia? I really hope it wasn't her. And suddenly Matt's having problems to? Wow. This could go anywhere.

So Franco sent Sam a DVD of him raping her? sad.png Couldn't quite tell, but that ending w/Sam seemed to indicate it. That is so devastating if true. Poor Sam!

The stuff with Jason and Sonny got worse. The Bensonhurst drama's with Sonny is especially nauseating, who the hell cares? Kate adds nothing to this either. They were not enjoyable this week at all. And usually I defend Steve Burton's acting but he was horrifically bad this week, harping & screaming at the top of his lungs. Ridiculous!

Remember when I liked Maggie for a little bit...LOL. Now I just...no. She is seriously bad, the writing isn't good for her and the Actress just seems off. R Sinclair, lol at your graphic of her...laugh.png

• Members

I am fairly certain it will all turn out to be a hoax. The fact we didn't see it, Jason didn't see it, Sam didn't remember it, and we don't know what Sam saw on her DVD just makes the whole thing suspect. I know the show wouldn't do such a thing, but a great twist would be if there was no Franco, Franco is just in Jason's mind this time and it is a split personality. No one ever saw Franco except Jason, Sam herself thought it was Jason she was with, and the fact Jason seems somewhat unhinged really invites a juicy twist. The person raping Sam on the DVD is actually Jason, Sam just can never go public with this because she knows how sick Jason actually is. I think that would make a great twist.

• Members

I think SoapBoy meant when Maxie had sex with Franco back in the fall of 2009.

Yeah, I loved Friday's episode as well.

I think it's funny ever since LuLu broke up with Dante, Dolores has been wearing her hair down - I know she's married, but something doesn't seem to be right in her marriage, maybe he recently left her or is abusive toward her, who knows. It'll be interesting to see if they pair Dolores up with Dante or Johnny.

Maggie/Faux Lisa has to go. She serves no purpose. What happened in Memphis anyway?

Archived