Y&R : FINALLY!!! Lilibet Stern has been found

• Members

Sorry if this is old news, but I certainly haven't seen it on any of the soap boards. And to think the woman is 3 hours down the highway from me the whole time! And I was wondering what happened to her. she looks REALLY good, it makes me sad that they didn't approach her to come back, even for a minute. If they had done the Patty Jane story differently, they could have had her come back.

http://www.laduenews.com/articles/2010/10/28/society/ladue_lips/doc4cc9cf0cf1559727262645.txt

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lilibet is looking good.At the time years ago when Patty was being mentioned,there was a blind item that a certain actress approached to reprise her role had changed appearance drastically (I guess meaning had piled on the pounds) and the return was shelved.i always took that to be Lilibet.If that was true she certainly has blossomed since.

It would have been great to have her return (not in the hideous Mary Jane story)

• Members

Paul, that couldn't have been her. Or if it was, whoever was reporting it was all wet. Ever since she left Y&R, she has worked as a pesonal fitness instructor... so no, she has never packed on the pounds. Perhaps she just doens't have any intrest in returning. I would have at least loved to see a cameo. I think the story should have been played differently, so that Patty Jane was someone who was in group therapy with the REAL Patty, and became obsessed, and is trying to steal her identity. Then the REAL Patty would have blown into town and the jig would be up. But alas... the writing didn't make it that way.

• Members

I still think there's some chance for this - I'd like to see them try. I'd like to see them bring back a few of the Williams family, like the brother we never see who is a journalist. It's not like Haiduk has ever played more than a bad joke anyway.

• Members

Uhh, true soap fans care about soap characters. That's what makes soaps such a unique artform- you invite these people into your living room for literally YEARS.

A soap story is only as strong as the characters it's centered around and dependent on those people reacting to the situation they are involved in character. We didn't care about Marlena finding out that Kristen was duplicitous about her pregnancy and used her "unborn child" to manipulate Marlena but instead what Marlena was going to do when she found out.

That's what makes soaps, and soap stories, so rich.

Archived