Days: Character/Actor to Return in 2012?

Shawn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't heard anything about bringing Shawn (or Belle back, for that matter) lately. If Beemer and Madison were brought back, I'd be all for it. They really made me like the characters. Cook and Storms were awful, which is funny, because from what I have seen of Storms on GH, she's really good.

• Members

Since Beemer is on B&B and his real life lady love is Nadia Bjorlinsen is no longer on Days, I don't see him coming back. It might be an interesting dynamic to see Belle return with their daughter and without Shawn. Perhaps their marriage fell apart for some reason, or Shawn D is being held captive by the DiMeria's...okay I'm flashing back to the 80's Days here.

• Members

i dont see lucas returning while rafe is on this show...Laura Horton well i can see her returning w/o Bill cause they are separated and she will hook up with Dr. Dan and cause tension between her and Jen...now as for Alice i hope her secret bank account or something turns out she has another family somewhere or Tom did i hope they include actual hortons in this story like Marie/Bill/Tommy

Archived