Days: Character/Actor to Return in 2012?

Shawn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melissa can easily come into Maggie/Victor storyline, come with her own backstory bringing a new character in, cross paths with Jack again creating a Melissa/Jack/Jennifer/Daniel story. Melissa could return with a story connected to Justin which could have caused a rift in the marriage, she could have been helping Alice with the bank statements.

• Members

i think we will see the return of Billie Reed in 2010 with the relaunch of her company im sure Billie will be brought back...however not to cause trouble for BO/hope but to be with Jack because if Jen is going to dump Jack he needs to go after Billie they were best friends..and LR and MA have chemistry.

• Members

I know this is a LONG shot and a WAY off long shot, but its Monday and I'm shooting big. But what if the LH (if it is a hint) that Marlen McPherson is giving is Lynn Herring. While most people know her as Lucy from GH/Port Charles. She was briefly on Days. She played the role of attorney Lisanne Gardner, who was involved in the Lawrence, Carly, Vivian storyline back in the 90's. Herring had signed I think a 2 year contract with Days, but was released a few months later and her character Lisanne was killed off. She is the real life wife of former Roman portrayer Wayne Northrop and is apparently good friends with alot of the cast at Days and people behind the scenes.

Archived