Days: Character/Actor to Return in 2012?

Shawn

• Members

I want Billie back too. Jen is too settled and Jack is still crazy and adventurous. Lisa Rinna and Mathew Ashford had good chemistry too, though that was a long time ago.

As far as Kristen, I would like her back too, but I couldn't see anyone but Eileen playing the role, I really think Stefano needs his family back in town to cause havoc. By the way EJ turned out it seems Kristen raised him and not Susan, I wouldn't be surprised if Susan was the one who ended up in the Harem.

Leanne would be interesting as I can't remember Christie's Carrie and Leanne having any scenes or storylines together. In fact I am pretty sure they were rarely if ever on the show at the same time.

More Horton's definitely. Laura would be a good one with Bill returning as well. I am all for a new actress for Laura.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liz. She's connected to Maggie, Marlena, Julie, Hope, Maggie's Baby Somehow, Stefano kidnapped her, she sings soap couples' theme songs at weddings, Dr. Neil Curtis (who should come back), Tony DiMera, Andre DiMera, Anna, Calliope, There are PLENTY of people she can interact with in this cast or any.

We've waited 25 years too long for her to return.

BRING her BACK!

I DARE YOU MARLENE!

Archived