Days: Character/Actor to Return in 2012?

Shawn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was always 50/50 on a Lumi pairing. I loved that they have such a history together, but when they're all lovey dovey, they're nauseating. BD also lost a lot of his appeal over the years, in my opinion. His portrayal always seemed to border on rich, entitled brat, no matter what the scene called for.

If the part were recast with someone else, perhaps I could really root for a Lumi pairing, but then, it depends on who gets the part.

I still want it to be Anna or Laura though. Perhaps Anna will get arrested and put on trial for her schemes, and she asks Carrie to defend her? That'd be good drama.

Laura's return could help usher Bill back in, and infuse the show with more of the Horton family. Again, I would like the role recast. JLB is good, but her Laura bordered on manic most of the time. I swear she was hyperventilating half the time while on screen.

• Members

Shawn, I like the idea of Elizabeth Hubbard in the role of Laura as well or even Lisa Brown who played Iva on As The World Turns. Something tells me though that Julia Barr and Melissa Reeves would have some amazing dynamics and chemistry if she were to be cast in the role of Laura. They could even give her a storyline revolving around martial problems with Bill (hence why she is back in Salem) only to bring Bill on when they found the right actor for the role. Laura and Marlena could see patients at the hospital together and I like how someone suggested Laura start a romance with Dr. Dan.

Archived