September 5-9, 2011

Toups

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I understand is that for 18-49 for example it means that 1.1 percent of people watching TV at that time in that age group were tuned into GH

Therefore I believe that means that .6% of the people watching TV at that time in that age group were tuned into GH

AS a whole while the show has almost maintained its HH numbers from last year, less people in those age groups watching TV that time of day ar watching GH. You can apply the same logic to any of the shows.

Someone can correct me if I am offbase but I think thats primarily the formula used.

• Members

Yes and no regarding GL--the soap had a smaller budget and ran at different times across the country; however, the demos were only a tad bit weaker than ATWT. In 1999-2000, GL consistantly beat ATWT in demos even though it ran at like 9am in many markets.

I agree the ATWT could have done better outdoors than GL. Goutman was skilled at outdoor work, but refused to do it all out. I have little doubt that he had to fight PGP for a lot during the final years.

Archived