DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

I found it rather blah. The whole scenes were just so boring. The only thing I did enjoy was at the end when Sonny asked Will what was wrong and he didnt reply and got up and left. The rest was rather dull.

The whole Gabi wanting to sleep with Will again was just eyeroll moments...then her talk about not being good in bed...OMG.....lol...too stupid.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I liked their scenes because it was a discussion about the fear of cancer between a husband and wife. You don't really see scenes like that on DAYS.

It's always a plus when there's a mention of John raising Sami and Eric!

I took that as a dig to Dena too! LOL Kate and EJ are enjoyable to watch now. M&D are only a week in and they've done wonders for those two.

I like the group scenes too because they're finally being shown as friends, hanging out. Though this internet idea doesn't sound too interesting.

• Members

I'm not sure why Will has gone from a willing sex partner to now seeming afraid of it. And Gabi is acting like a bit of a wanton slut in a way. Was it really that long since she shagged Will twice in a row? Why is she so eager to shag him again? They just lost their virginity to each other so she should give it time before the next round. And at least they had sex. If I'm clear, I can't say the same for Chad and Abby. I have no recollection of them hitting the sheets. I would think that Abby would question why her own boyfriend hasn't tried to nail her for the FIRST time rather than questioning why Will hasn't nailed Gabi for the SECOND time.

• Members

Yesterday was the first episode I have watched in months. Admittedly, I fast-forwarded through Sami & Rafe and some of the teen nonsense. But EJ & Kate's scenes made me wonder if they will ever pair these two up (even though I love Kate & Stefano). Oh and Arianne Zimmer continues to dominate any scene she is in. AZ reminds me a little of Charlize Theron in looks... perhaps that is just me. Her hair is a hot mess, though.

What happened to Tayyyyyyylor? Did they write her off the show? I'm assuming everybody knows that Fafe killed Fay.

• Members

How is she acting like a tramp for wanting to have sex with her boyfriend? And she didn't even phrase it like, "OMG, I really need to get f****d!" -- it was more an insecurity that Will hasn't expressed interest in having sex with her since the time that they did it.

Am I awful for kind of enjoying this Prostitute Pummeler story now? Not that it's the best thing ever or anything, but since Chloe's involvement, it's become a fun little crime story. I like that the cops are actually working, though I could do without a hundred scenes of having to convince Mandy to talk to them some more. And it ties together a lot of disparate people.

Archived