DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Members

I missed what happened at the end of Thursdays DAYS because there was a damn earthquake! Anything shocking happen? ;-).

I'm loving the writing for EJ lately! I love all the business talk with Kate, very intriguing & something new for a change. EJ's attitude and aura lately get an A+ from me. He's just so much better these days! Also James Scott has been looking really good. Fresh!

Really, Chloe having a heart to heart with the guy she just porked for money? Omg just awful. Poor Nadia Bjorlin!

I'm finding the Sami/Rafe/Lexie stuff really boring and badly written. Also I hate seeing Lexie and Sami act like friends.

Who cares about Taylor/Quinn & Brady/Nicole? Excuse me while I go catch some Z's

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lexie and Sami are friends? That threw me off when Leie said that and Sami acknowledged it. I thought they were cool with each other bc of professional doctor/patient relationship

daysnicole.jpg

Why does Nicole look like a bottle of Pepto Bismal threw up on her? Oh and her bangs are awful and need to go

• Members

Why has Nicole been dressed like Belle Black circa 1999 for the last week? Yikes.

Also, it really doesn't bother me that Lexie and Sami are friendly at this point. Is it realistic? No. But Hope should not be friends with Lexie, either. None of these people should want to be within 500 miles of Marlena. I just see it as part of living in a soap town.

• Members

^^ Exactly. With their histories, who would they manage to be friends with? Victor and Maggie theoretically shouldn't happen because of Melissa. Marlena "killed" Maggie a few years back, so that's one big hole. John Black has been so many people it takes a score card to figure who his kids can actually sleep with and it not be incest. Sami's kids will probably have the same problem.

If the characters didn't conveniently forget how much reason they had to hate each other, we'd have no Salem.

• Administrator

I love "That's a fact!" too and his pregnant pauses and eyebrow raising. I just finished watching Aremid and it made me realize how much I miss John/Drake. I also liked how he calls Abe, "Abraham," and "Partner." And Drake can do "serious" acting too - one of my favorite scenes from Aremid is when John says goodbye to Belle and Brady before going to the gas chamber. That was such an emotional and fantastic scene.

• Members

What a damn shame the show gives us nice Brady/Chloe moments NOW! I love that Chloe told Kinsey to call Brady if she's ever in trouble. Love that he's the one that found her. I'm looking forward to whatever scenes they have coming up. I don't really like Brady right now but I have a soft spot whenever he's with NB/Chloe.

I found Nicole very annoying today especially in the beginning with Brady. If this is the shows overall vision for her then I don't like it. Bedhopping, acting like a needy, demanding slut, etc. Just no. Tired of that...JMO. She's still funny at times, and i LOVE AZ, but I think the character needs some change. I hope she isn't like this for long.

• Members

Wonderful, Wonderful Episode! I loved all parts of the show today, but my main focal point was the stuff with Hope/Maggie/Jennfer! I been wanting that reaction from her family since the beginning!!! I want have loved if Julie was involved and she objected and Maggie inform her no one interfered when She (Julie) dated Victor, that would have been a good nod to history and bring a good story of Doug... & Julie. I can see her family being objective it adds drama and more layer to the story, much like the Rachel & Carl story on Another World, just wish Maggie and Mickey's girls were in town to help carry this story, Even Caroline Brady & Kimberly Brady-Donovan-Collier can weigh in about Victor is. did any see the glimpse of Gus in the flashes during the previews?

#LovingDays!

• Members

Thanks Toups. I knew something was off here. There is no way that Dena would show that kind of respect to Brady and Chloe's place in each other's lives.

And I think it would be great to get some mention of Julie's past with Victor. (Kimberly's too.) I doubt they ever acknowledged that Julie and Carly were somewhat close at one point.

• Administrator

So DAYS just started airing on a french channel here and I need help determining what year/month this is. I think it's 2001 or early 2002. Tom Langan is still HW. There wasn't much happening in the episode: Jack/Jen had flashbacks to them in the shower; Jack made a call to Oliver Wentworth; Philip took Chloe out on a date to Chez Rouge; also at Chez Rouge (it could've been a different restaurant because the set isn't the same) were John/Marlena/Belle, Colin/some chick, Nicole/Victor (earlier in the limo, they were had a Faberge Egg and were talking about it). And Marie/Harris Kendall was the credits.

• Members

I believe that's April 2002 (not sure on exact airdate) based on these daily recaps from soapcentral:

http://www.soapcentr...2002/020415.php

And the fact that Tim Thomerson who played Oliver Wentworth was on DAYS throughout April 2002 (checked IMDb).

I'm jealous I can't see those episodes!! Or maybe I can?! It's just in Canada or what? I want that damn French channel sad.png Lol

• Administrator

Yeah, it's just in Canada. I don't think ti's April 2002 because Langan is still listed as the HW, so it was before March 29, 2002. Don't be jealous that you can't see these episodes - Tom Langan's material sucked! LOL

Archived