DAYS: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We don't know specifically it was prostitution, but I assume so since she told Quinn, "you were turning me out!" But then again, today she was like he TRIED to make a her hooker, so I don't even know. I could see Nicole trying to goad info from them, but Quinn apparently had the officer say that Taylor was arrested for activism, which makes Nicole's cat and mouse game all episode stupid.

No revelation yet, but I'm assuming it's sexual frustration tied in with his anger toward Quinn, who is a pimp, so he's attacking Quinn's women.

Is anyone else creeped out by all these romantic dates Vivian and Quinn keep going on? I get that they want to bond, but why are they going to "after hours" places and dining at Chez Rouge all the damn time?! And does Quinn have an apartment? How has no one else in this city met him besides now Nicole, Carly, Taylor and Roman that one time from the pub?

• Members

Has anyone heard of Bope renewing their vows? I figure that's what Hope kissing her wedding ring around her neck in the mid-episode bumper was about today. She and Bo never got officially divorced, did they? I kinda forget if they went through with it, since I think that was right around the Lunesta Hope business climaxed. Pretty sure it'd be a bigger plot point if they'd divorced, though.

• Members

EJ is just so delightful to watch lately, I can't say it enough. Such a great, needed change in him. I love him & Nicole so I can't wait for their scenes tomorrow.

I love how the last segment of Monday's show was edited right before the next episode previews. Interesting directing techniques lately to, along with the changes in lighting. I loved the master/far shot of EJ & Kate at the table when Kate was realizing EJ still wants love. LOL that scene was just cute!

Bo never signed the divorce papers Hope sent him while she was in prison so I'm pretty sure they're still married. I think were gonna see Bo & Hope put their rings back on together soon, maybe privately or in another vow renewal ceremony?

• Members

Kate and EJ have very inappropriate chemistry. Stefano better watch out. Do I see a future scandal in the future?

Still love how Nicole taunts her skanky sister

if thats the case I hope its a small private affair between their parents and Ciara. I dont think they need another big event

• Members

The whole internet story is dreadful. Why couldn't they have done Sonny inviting Will to the ballgame? Like they did and then Will finding out they had that in common. Then show them doing other things and Will finding out they had more in common while still ignoring Gabi. It could have been a friendship without it being romantic yet. Both guys learning more about each other. Instead we have this boring internet story....it is just awful.

• Members

Good for Sami wanting to go back to work. She has been unemployed for way to long & it's been pathetic!

Is it just me or is it pathetic how Sami and Rafe act like they're struggling to support the kids? rolleyes.gif Bitch please Sami, your kids have fathers who love them and can easily support them now & in the future with their education. I hate how it's written as Rafe is her kids father when he isn't. EJ and Lucas are the fathers, and they will no doubt support their kids until the end...especially EJ who is a millionaire. STFU Safe!!

I really don't want Dario to go sad.png

*sigh* I think it's a really interesting and modern idea, but it's falling flat. My main problem is the way they're all acting about it. These people are written so cheesy and squeaky clean - it drives me crazy! Where is the angst?

I don't think so because Kate keeps saying how loyal she is to Stefano. I notice she always talks about that whenever with EJ. Yesterday it was touched on how their marriage was of convenience at first but they eventually fell in love. I think Kate is with Stefano until the end and won't ever cheat on him.

• Administrator

It's Ed Scott's fireplace shot!! I'm glad Noel brought that back. I really like it too. So it looks like Nicole will be EJ's Kate. I don't mind that.

Bo/Hope should've got a divorce! Their reunion was too easy/fast. Another failed part by Higley. I would've love to see M&D write Bo/Hope getting back together, slowly.

Archived