AMC: Wednesday, August 31, 2011

• Members

IA Scott is being wasted but thats what happens when you dont figure into Orpheus. They probably should have brought Cindy back for him to get him some airtime

amc0831112.jpg

On a related note, can they do something about JR's hair? The guy looks so much better than what they are doing with him. This is the same ridiculous look Jack had a few weeks ago

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was wasted long before there even was an Orpheus. When DC came back as Scott he had some good scenes with JR and Greenlee but after a month he was basically reduced to being Madison's lap dog and now he's brought out once a month when Madison needs a hotdog, JR needs a lecture or Marissa needs to be told how wonderful she is.

Sad but true but I'm practically counting down the days until september 23rd.

When I should be cherishing every moment of having amc still on the air, I'm now just waiting for it to be over and I see no reason whatsoever why I should tune into to online amc if this is a preview of what to come.

• Members

IMO Scott has always been a useless character. Why they brought him back at a time when the Chandlers were all but gone from the show (aside from JR) I never got. A generic rivalry with JR wasn't worth the effort - JR had already had those for years with other forgettable male characters (Jamie). It was time to move JR away from that.

• Members

Poor Jacob Young - that is criminal hair.

Did someone have this conversation?

Stylist: Now that we're winding down, I want to pay tribute, through your hair, to another classic series gone too soon.

Jacob: Sure, what is it?

Stylist: Alien Nation.

Jacob: Uh...

Stylist: I'll shave your head and then start painting on brown ovals. Like those mushroom heads in Super Mario, only, you know, with a regular head.

Jacob: No. No. No...um...NO.

Stylist: OK, how about I keep your hair, slick it back, and give you a wide forehead?

<Jacob Young looks for Brad Bell's number as the stylist begins reciting the opening narration to Alien Nation>

Archived