AMC: Wednesday, August 31, 2011

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they ran out of budget for hair and now everyone is borrowing Debbi and Darnell hair product. You can't put that stuff on white hair.

Seriously though, if JY was working two jobs at this time he probably just wants them to slick it back. He has two sets of hairstylists working on it. That's a lot of abuse.

• Members

This is because AMC is now part of the re-branded CTV TWO instead of A Channel or whatever--and for some reason CTV always airs soaps this way--with a break right after the credits. I know it's a minor thing but I *hate* it too (I've noticed to make up for it they now have the last 'act" segue right into the end credits bah--isn't it more work ofr them to edit it like this?)

• Members

Because he comitted suicide? Agnes doesn't believe in that purgatory nonsense ;) David's father was always portrayed as a kind, introverted guy (or talked about anyway) he was practically destroyed by Vanessa.

Exactly--pacing and focus aside, I actually think it's been well done and given us some great moments--it's just too bad about that pacing. (not that I wanted it dragged out as long as some baby switch stories, but a bit more would be nice...)

Archived