Most miscast soap roles

• Members

KMH was part of that era when ATWT's casting director, Vince Liebhart, and his associates were making more and more questionable judgments: Lonnie McCullough replacing Jimmy Wlcek as Linc Lafferty, Doug Wert replacing Joseph Breen as Scott Eldridge, even Lynn Milgrim replacing Claire Bloom as Orlena Grimaldi. At the time, I was like, "Where do they find these people?"

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R

Scott Seymour as Billy

Christel Khalil as adult Lily (she was fine as teen Lily)

Clementine Ford as Mackenzie

Darius McCrary as Malcolm

Eden Riegel as Heather

Maura West as Diane

Garrett Ryan as Kyle (only because of his age)

B&B

Emily Harrison as Bridget

MacKenzie Mauzy as Phoebe

Robin Riker as Beth

• Members

It probably was. Otherwise, if I were ABC, I'd consider it a plus. (How often does the antagonist from an iconic action film go on to play a leading character on a daytime soap opera? Usually, it's the other way around!)

• Members

its weird JB looked too old as Phillip but looked Great as Gabe On AW & John On OLTL

both those mindys were bad

They shoulda Got tesreau back after Santa Barbara Ended then I would have ben spared her as OLTL's Tina

• Members

I thought Bolger fit a different idea of Phillip, it was more the writing which dragged him down.

Sonia Satra as Lucy - saccharine and fake, exactly what the role wasn't supposed to be.

I would also say Marcy Walker as Tangie, although the writing sucked a$$.

• Members

Taylor Spreitler as Mia on DAYS. She & that character were a big part of the largely successful baby switch S/L on DAYS in 2009, and yet, to me at least, she was the weakest part of it all. She was the most boring, coma-inducing Actress. That role could've been cast SO much better. I wish Mariah Buzolin whose currently on AMC as Maya had got that role. Her or Jane Levy.

Archived