AMC Tuesday, August 23, 2011

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well of course others are alive, we knew that was coming haha. I think my biggest issue with the resurrections at this point is them not bringing back Leo or Gillian (presumably) from the dead when those are characters that deserve to live and the actors came the f--k back. We're going to be stuck with Babe...and the like. closedeyes.jpg

LMAO at the bumper editing!

Tad: Cara!

Cara: Cause I slept with him!

:lol:

• Members

Part of the problem she has always been held up by some to be some "messiah"... I think I've maybe even gotten a little carried away with my unconditional love for her. It was foolish for anyone to expect her to pull this show out of its decade long tailspin, while at the same time wrapping up the show in a sensical respectful way. I never once expected the former, but was I wrong to expect the latter?

• Members

i seriously feel like no character is off limits here unless the most indentifiable actor in the role has passed away. Even still, I could imagine some scene of four characters siting around a table shot only from their feet with some clever audio editing revealing tea time with Phoebe, Palmer, Myrtle, and Mona. If they bring back Laura Cudahy, I am so done. That's worse than the unabortion.

• Members

This is pretty much the standard Broderick story, on steroids due to cancellation. She had Jonathan Kinder trying to keep a drug-addicted Erica under his thumb, and holding a comatose Skye prisoner for years. She had two puppetmasters on ATWT at the same time (Reid and Alec Wallace), one of whom used drugs to control people. She had the Mitch Laurence stuff on OLTL, which involved lies and control. She started the mess with Jim Thomasen, control freak and uber-villain, before she left AMC in late 1997.

• Members

Yep. They've been trying for years to pass her off as this respectable, happy home-maker.... but its never flew. She is and always will be that whore who "serviced" a hospital technician to switch around DNA results.

Archived