Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on ABC. Check Local Listings.
Stream Live and On Demand on Hulu

GH: Classic Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member

Name one couple that Guza didn't piss all over?

Sonny and the roided goiter.

Other than that, I've got nothing.

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 2.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MrEdge80s
    MrEdge80s

    I have new Betamax recorded footage of Laura and Scottys wedding taped in 1979 that I will be converting soon not seen on Youtube including scenes that happened with both of them the night prior. I

  • Paul Raven
    Paul Raven

    THE JOURNAL NEWS, SUNDAY, JUNE 6, 1982 Former 'General Hospital' writer diagnoses its plot by Lynda Hirsch. Does a writer ever think about his characters once he’s left the show he scripted for? You b

  • DRW50
    DRW50

    Some thoughts on the episode: I'm glad they mostly kept Holly a mystery without trying to tell us she was a mystery. They trusted us to be patient. Emma Samms has such presence. I have to remind m

Posted Images

  • Member

419344_10152553611715144_312348053_n.jpg

  • Member

69502_10152553940000144_249582360_n.jpg

419302_10152555545810144_439435594_n.jpg

  • Member

When did Monica and Bobbie became best friends and how did that happen?

  • Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qJOjyg2qQMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Jean Randolph

  • Member

546970_10152555551290144_1230903420_n.jp



58858_10152555549725144_588307090_n.jpg

  • Member

Bobbie better get one when she comes back.

  • Member

426500_10152571182225144_1276094060_n.jp

307369_10152555588095144_1724091531_n.jp

  • Member

BOBBIE

  • Member

JACKIE!

  • Member

More of that Alan/Bobbie...thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmdy0WtKjYU

I find Brenda and Miguel much more objectionable than Alan/Bobbie. It was a horrible idea, but at the very least SD/JZ had chemistry and could act. Funny how long Sonny has been using whore to describe the ones he loves.

  • Member

66998_10152571607655144_2067496937_n.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.