AMC: Friday, August 5, 2011

• Members

Kendall and Zach were fine the first couple of years in terms of Kendall retaining who Kendall is. If anything Kendall became more like a hapless heroine with the all-powerful Zach after the first couple of years, not really that list originated by Cheap.

With Kendall and Griffin, Griffin hasn't really had a story that was about him until LB came on and it's his tie to David. He was more often then not supporting and co-pilot in Kendall's story as she went through the emotions of losing her husband and dealing with Ricky. The overused line wasn't that Griffin saved Kendall's life. The overuse was Griffin's saves lifes and it was overused because they had every person who talked to him announce it in one way or another.

ETA: I just e-mailed Mr. Lewis about the Community Administrator issue. So hopefully that's fixed later today, until then...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never really embraced AM as Kendall but she's become more tolerable since Zach left and I have actually enjoyed her at times. The show hasn't been all about Kendall and Zach with him gone and thats a good thing. Had they been able to dial down Ryan and Greenlee a tad more and breathed a tad more life into the show and stories, AMC might actually have become an enjoyable show to watch again. I know being close to the end and these returns are infusing more life into the show, but its actually been fun to watch the past couple of weeks baring the usual boring airhogs.

• Members

My memory is failing me right now but SMG Kendall and Robin Mattson Janet (when she was still masquerading as Jane Cox) were kind of friendly acquaintances. I don't know if this is what they were referring to, but I think Kendall met Jane(t) when she was in jail for the Erica/Dimitri mess right before Jane(t) was released. I do remember Jane(t) giving Kendall some words of wisdom and support when she got tossed out of Mona's funeral.

• Members

Kendall went to jail for perjuring herself by saying she never told Erica Dimitri raped her (which led to Erica stabbing him). Janet was already in prison for the Natalie well stuff. She knew Jane (Janet's new face and identity) was really Janet and kept quiet when she was released. Heres a scene of them. Janet saved her life

• Members

I like both for different reasons. KC is only good in small doses though as her Janet is one note. Its unfortunate that any character development and evolution that was done when RM was in the role was thrown out the window when KC reprised the role and the rebooted her back to her 1991 days

• Members

I agree. As much as I love Leo and boy do I love him, I prefer him dead to avoid any of this sci-fi BS.

That said.....Leowub.png It was like Josh never left.

Wow, Annie's exit blew hardcore. She's still separated from her daughter, she's still in a nuthouse somewhere but she did manage to prop Rylee. I'd prefered it if Missy didn't return.

As a jannie fan, that damn promo is pissing me off!!! jeal0002.gif

• Members

Im glad she did. She got to have a nice little reunion with the most important person in her life, her daughter. Annie is mentally better than she was when she left off and Ryan got to see that for himself nad agreed to start visiting her with Emma. Thats progress for her. Im hoping towards the final episode he mentions that she is being released so that she at least gets a happy ending off screen and isnt left in there to root

• Members

As it should but she's still separated from Emma.

I've given up on my jannie dreams (AMC made sure of that) but I still think it was a horrible ending for Annie the character since she's still alone and locked up. I highly doubt there will be an Annie mention ever again.

Archived