AMC: Friday, August 5, 2011

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Melissa is long gone. Today was her last scene and neither Annie nor JR have spoken about the other. Same with the mountain man Cooney who hasn't had airtime in like months. The only couple still together in that promo is Rylee. laugh.png

• Members

About Leo. I don't want Leo to be alive, for the same reasons as marceline. But with the injection, I wouldn't rule it out unless David has found a way to control the dream state. I wouldn't rule that out seeing that he can raise the dead.

• Members

She is supposed to by a likable heroine who does the wrong things for the write reasons. At least that is what they have been trying to sell her as since Minshew started the role. I personally like it when Kendell isn't a shrill raging bitch but that may just be me. A calm, loving Kendell is a good, watchable Kendell.

• Members

Spoilers, people, spoilers

She can be a bitch without being irritating and annoying. Unfortunately she was not throughout her relationship with Zach. 2005-2010 was all about Kendall being incredibly smug, nasty and downright vile while being sanctimonious and acting like her sh-t dont stink. With any luck, with just under 2 months, we wont see a return to these awful qualities, ones I havent missed since Zach died

• Members

LOL really? We must have watched different versions of Kendall.I see boring Kendall who is nothing but a prop for a boring character who did nothing for 8 months but say "GRIFFIN SAVED MY LIFE" or "GRIFFIN SAVES LIVES"!!!! Ugh, no thanks, Kendall deserves better than to be a constant prop for a dull overly propped pointless newbie

• Members

You also havent see her being smug, nasty, vile, sanctimonious while acting like her sh-t didnt stink in those months. She's become ALOT more relaxed and humble as her more negative qualiies have taken a backseat, whereas they defined who she was in most of her stories and interactions with people during the Zach years.

Archived