AMC: Friday, August 5, 2011

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No she isnt. Greenlee is as well. Greenlee gets plenty of hate among the online community. Ryan and Greenlee are to Zach and Kendall during that era. Dont try and pretend that its only Kendall that gets blasted for the way she acted bc Greenlee still gets it for the way she currently acts

• Members

Yep... I got chills. The way they look into each others eyes. Its mesmerizing. It was really an awesome episode. I do find it a bit jarring though the reactions of people when they are coming across these presumed dead individuals. Call it restrained shock... I just am not buying some of the reactions. Like if I was Kendall and Bianca and Dixie came walking in my door, I think my reaction would be more than a stone faced Bianca saying "Its a miracle". Like really people?

Dixie behind the park bench though, as Tad wishes upon the star, wow.

• Members

I finally got to watch the Greenleo scenes and all I can say is...they were perfect. wub.png

I hate Greenlee with the heat of a thousand suns. I think she's one of the reasons AMC is dead right now, but these scenes were amazing. I'm enormously grateful that Josh came back to do this. It was perfect soap. Sweet, tortured and wildly romantic. In other words...PERFECT.

If the next two months keep providing moments like this, I will say a loving, grateful farewell to this show and never look back.

PERFECT!

• Members

Speaking of which, what happens with Krystal now that Dixie's back? She's been raising Kathy and her primary mother for the last several years and she has Jenny. Tad begged her to stay when she tried to move out a few months ago. Is Dixie just going to move into the house with them? Oh boy, 3 wives under one roof? What a mess.

Archived