Kim Zimmer interview

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KZ is a great actress but not my point. Showing up drunk to work and it sounds by her admission it was quite often. That could have affected production. Sorry in the real world folks get fired for that. Why are actors, Kim Zimmer for example exempt for that. Sorry if i were EP, she'd be gone regardless of her fame. Thats too much of a headache.

• Members

I do.

At the 2005 Daytime Emmy Pre-Show on SoapNet--- right in the middle of that heated contract negotiation where everyone had to take a paycut, mind you--- Zimmer went on & on about how GL is the best it's been in years (it was during the brief time that Kreizman was actually cranking out decent material). "Tell your friends to start watching!" and all that jazz to up the ratings. Sounded pretty thrilled to me.

"If you wanna say something about me, you say I'm REAL. Cuz that's what I am, I'm REAL. And if you don't like, go into the bathroom and hide! Just go and hide! Go and hide" --- NeNe Leakes on Celebrity Apprentice.

Gotta love Zimmer cuz she keeps it REAL. Soaps are dead. She's 56 years old. Why sugarcoat at this point?

And why is Zimmer exempt? Cuz she's white. There, I said what you wanted to imply. Props to me for keeping it REAL.

Archived