AMC: Thursday, June 16, 2011

• Members

That's how I'm feeling at the moment, too. I thought the Erica/Ben and David/Jane scenes were great in this episode, but overall I'm less interested in the story now that we know Jane was behind it all. I'm just hoping this wraps up as soon as possible when Agnes & Lorraine return!

As for the rest of the episode, once again, it was really good, especially Bianca/Marissa/JR, Tad & Cara's kiss and Amanda finding Jake's button.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a great question. It's torturing ME! I just want to scream at Marissa that it is all because of Bianca! When they were at the park, and she told JR she never told him about Orange Soda/donuts...and then he LIED. UGH, I just kept thinking of poor Bianca who is actually paying attention to the person she is falling for. I hope she is rewarded in the end.

Great episode though - really enjoyed the Ben/Erica and David/Jane scenes. Glad the story came out, and you can't help but feel sorry for everyone involved.

Oh, and I'm a bit upset that after all the hair dying scenes, we don't get an updated Tad with dark brown hair. After all that blue mess, we are left with his same old gray hair. It was all pointless now, other than at least acknowledging that he is looking old. I guess he's comfortable with just accepting it.

• Members

LB basically had a squeegasm over VI and SL's chemistry in SOW. She says there's a LOT of David/Erica coming after Erica is back in PV. So its possible that all of this Jane stuff was to facilitate being able to put them back on screen together, and start a D&E storyline?

• Members

I can only imagine your reaction if Erica Kane and David Hayward's storyline ends with them together. The Jane/Erica storyline itself is questionable, but I cannot help but like it if only for the plain and simple fact it is allowing Susan and Vincent to shine together. I really think they are setting it up for David to rescue Erica or at least attempt to rescue her. I can only imagine if they do end up lo9cked up together the look on Jack's face when they finally do find them :D

• Members

I don't believe LB will make them endgame...but damn, what the hell is she up too? She straight up said she thinks they're wonderful together and there's lots of D&E coming after the Jane story. Sooo...ya'll might want to invest in some smelling salts! LOL

Archived