AMC: Thursday, June 16, 2011

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cara is so damn annoying, calm down and get some ritalin!

I thought Susan Lucci was awesome in today's episode except for when she was doing those squats! :lol:

Minx is starting to remind me an awful lot of Otalia sans the chemistry and fanbase.

• Members

No. If AMC werent being cancelled, Id be all for the show "killing" Erica off and making Jane take over her life. That would entail her relatinship with Jack disintegrating and Jane and David genuinely falling for each other. He keeps her secret and she depends on him to help her cover and pull this off, while he uses her to get his career restored and back on top in PV society. In about 6 months or so, the audience and everyone else finds out Erica is alive but by then, David is really in love with Jane. They'd be fun together for a few months before sh-t hit the fan

• Members

The the hell is this? Jane's accident was on a snowy, windy, icy night? She crashed, almost died. Dr. Edurado Fashinella (who the hell at AMC remembered that, whoa) operated on her face? Why is it like a replay of David/Erica's accident? Is it important? I mean, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, but WTF. LOL

I'm kinda shipping David/Jane too. :ph34r: I blame VI and SL. They don't know how to turn it off. LOL :wub: Though, his face was interesting when he was hugging Jane. Almost a mix of sympathy and "how can I use this?"

Oh and Erica, get er done! Ben needs a hug! ;)

• Members

Susan and Vincent come alive when they're on screen together. They are magic. Next to Michael Nader, he's been her most exciting romantic pairing. They have such great chemistry. It's a shame Erica & David were abruptly aborted years ago so that Cady could have him to herself, or so the story goes. The Jane storyline has more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese (pardon the cliche LOL) and Susan could do a little better at distinguishing btwn Erica & Jane, but generally I've been able to suspend disbelief and enjoy the story beats and the character interactions. I have to say I haven't enjoyed AMC this much in years. Except for some bad patches from the usual suspects (Rylee notably), the rest of the show has been more than watchable.

Archived