AMC - 3 actresses returning plus Dixie scoop

• Members

Yay, lets bring her out to cause trouble for Amanda! No she doesnt need to come out but it would be fun if she shows up for one episode as Janet is looking at a picture of Jake and Amanda and Emily insults Amanda and Janet goes off on her for talking ill of her baby

nah he's in jail

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thought so. And Alex Cambias is in jail as well, right? Well I hope he's tied into this whole Dixie plot somehow. His name should at least be mentioned. It would be nice if the show tied up that end where he said he didn't kill her after all. I wonder if Zach's return will tie in with this, to? The Tad/Kendall scenes from last week faintly seemed to hint at that...

• Members

Wow, this is absolutely awesome. Broderick and Nixon aren't holding back. I never ever thought we'd see Marian again! This is fantastic. Annie, Janet, Marian and Dixie all in Oakhaven. I just can't for the life of me wrap my head around Dixie being there. We'll see how it all unfolds.

Now all that's left is the announcement that Julia Barr and David Canary are returning. It HAS to happen. I cannot imagine either of them would say no.... I just can't. Especially with Nixon and Broderick writing the final months.

• Members

You can take the crazy out of Pine Valley (and straight to Oak Haven), but it’ll ultimately rear its ugly gorgeous head again. Such is the case with All My Children‘s latest batch of returning vets. Bringing the bonkers back to the expiring ABC sudser this summer will be Melissa Egan (playing cuckoo-bananas Annie Chandler), Jennifer Bassey (reprising her role of off-kilter Marian Colby) and — wait for it — Kate Collins, aka Janet “From Another Planet” Green, TV Guide Magazine reports.

The trio of crazy ladies will return to Children — together! — the week of July 25, when they all escape Oak Haven and reunite with their loved ones in Pine Valley. Previously announced returner Cady McClain (aka Dixie) will make her way back to civilization (and Tad!) with the group as well.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/tvline-items-amc-crazies-return-grammer-boss/

Archived