AMC - 3 actresses returning plus Dixie scoop

• Members

This sounds awesome and abc and frons didn't want lorriane as head writer after she gave us three brilliant months. We were saddled with horrid david and donna dreck. Lorriane is going to have amc go out in a huge bang. Lorriane was my all time favorite amc writer. Remember homophobia in pine valley, julia and noah, arlene alec and haley and all those huge moments. 1995 imo was a stellar amc year starting with 25h anniversary kick off and such fabulous moments and a lot of it was lorriane and felicia. Does anyone remember 1995 as an amazing amc year

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

considering your screename, Im not surprised...lol

The 3 Witches of Oak Haven...lol

CollinsBasseyEgan.jpg

Yay! I just realized that this most likely means story for Jamie Luner who has been severly underused the last few months. I wondered if she might be on her way to an early exit but this gives her hope

• Members

I know. When asked who is going to be the leader, it looks like Marian would be the best choice based on that. She just looks like the Head Bitch in Charge. Janet is too much of a cartoon and Annie isnt all that clever. I vote for Marian being the mastermind

• Members

AHHHH!!! This is amazing!

At the same time it angers me that Broderick was not given the the HW position before D&D arrived, or even before Pratt took over. This is the kind of stuff I've been wanting to see on AMC for years now, my favorite characters, good storylines, good camp, and humor.

• Members

As it was relayed to us here (I didn't read the Digest issue), that wasn't Broderick herself, either. It was another insider / third-party quote from SOD... the same editors (well, actually, a lot of them are gone now) who circulated that she turned down the job in 2003.

I'm not sure we'll ever know the exact details of her coming-and-goings unless Broderick does some sort of post-AMC interview. Not like the coulda-shoulda-wouldas matter now, anyway...

• Members

Woohoo!!!! I knew Broderick & Nixon would make this show fun to watch again! I can't wait to see these 3 break out and wreak havoc, even if just for the short term (though I agree that Marian should be released by now). I can just imagine Janet trying to suck up to Dixie after all the past enmity between them.

Archived