AMC - 3 actresses returning plus Dixie scoop

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Marian is still crazy either, she just had that breakdown over Stuart dying and ended up going crazy at the courthouse and shooting Marissa but she was never that crazy beforehand. Marian should've been released from Oakhaven last year when the Liza/Damon/Colby stuff started.

Despite that I'm so excited to see these July scenes play out. I'm just imagining Annie & Janet especially interacting and it just being delicious to watch. LOL. Both insane in the membrane loons who just want out of OH so they could be with the ones they love. I have no doubt it will be a treat to watch. This is such a great move!

• Members

I got a better scenerio, how about everyone there was really being drugged against thier will, remember Sinclair pulled that sh!t on Annie, why not OakHaven after they help you become sane, really uses you as guinea pigs to experiment drugs against your will. Everyone gets the [!@#$%^&*] out of there.

• Members

It was "Dixie lives! Dirty birds!" And I remember Kate Collins gave an interview at the time when someone asked her if she was just jotting down nonsense that a crazy Janet would write and she said no. She was given SPECIFIC instructions to write that.

• Members

Yeah, but then it makes the idea that Janet has known all this time less likely. Takes away from the storyline. IMO, if Kate Collins was given instructions to write that and Janet has been in and out of Oakhaven all this time, then IMO...that's where Dixie's been all this time.

• Members

Maybe Janet never saw Dixie but heard someone talk about her over the phone? Whoever has her cant be working alone so Janet may have heard about her being alive from the other end of the phone convo

The show is ending in September. You're losing them regardless. Some mass drugging is completely unnecesary and doesnt automatically get them released as they all went there for valid mental issues. That wasnt caused by any drugs. Last year when Janet returned, they set it up that she could be sick. She had all those headaches and they could always revisit that by saying she has a brain tumor. That can be away to get her out and recieve the proper treatment she needs. Marion never came across as really and probably shouldnt even still be there. Maybe she's in denial of Stuart's death and she needs to accept it and find a way to move on before the docs can declare her fit for release. As for Annie, we have no idea what her mental state is. She could be doing alot better than she was a few months ago, now that she's away from JR and Marissa. She might be ready for outpatietn care

• Members

Possible, if she is in OH, it's really looking crummy. LOL But I think Janet must have seen her there years ago. So either she's been there the whole time or has been moved back there.

I am still stuck on David's text "Plan in motion. She's all set." What plan? I think we know what "she."

Dixie was poisoned, but we don't know by whom. ACS said he didn't do it. Tad the idiot PI never really looked to find out anything (and this is something that really bothers me). She died in the ER and was pronounced dead by Joe Martin. David wasn't in town at the time (well, he was soon revealed to be living in the Chandler tunnels. But it's possible with the Satin Slayer around he was planning on spriting Babe away to protect her. Josh Madden ended up saving Babe. Maybe Josh was working with David? Maybe when Josh tried to save Dixie it went bad? And she's been in a coma since? (THis is the stuff of fanfic, and we've written it on the TadNDixie board). When Josh died, David took over and has been using various drugs to bring her back? But had to do it somewhere hidden. Or maybe one of David'd drug tests went wrong and Dixie went insane... and that's why she's in OH?

• Members

Maybe or maybe they will simply just continue things how they are. I mean look at Caleb, Liza, Krystal, Asher and Colby. They've been averaging like 1-5 episodes a month, having no storyline and just being there. Its not like they are taking away any potential airtime. Considering we havent heard anything, no one is leaving till at least August. With about a month and a half left past that, it probably wont even matter.

• Members

Yeah exactly. But all those actors are still on contract and being paid regularly right? I personally think AMC should cut their losses with some of them, mainly Michael Nouri and Trent Garrett!! I think Colby should be on until the end since she's a Chandler. And I just love Liza.

Archived