AMC - 3 actresses returning plus Dixie scoop

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, maybe Janet goes back in, but I don't see Dixie nor Annie going back. I think Annie will be around for awhile:

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/three-more-stars-sign-amc-returns

TV Guide broke the news that a trio of AMC faves — Jennifer Bassey (Marian), Kate Collins (Janet) and Melissa Claire Egan (Annie) — will be back on AMC the week of July 25. As avid viewers know, all three psychiatrically-challenged characters are currently residing at Oak Haven. They will interact with Cady McClain's Dixie, as the presumed-dead heroine is herself under observation. "Julie [Hanan Carruthers, EP] asked me and of course I was happy to say yes," shares Egan.

• Members

There's not even a question about Dixie staying out of OH. She's not in there for the right reasons. And Dixie is slated to be in PV thru to the end. It's the other three actresses and characters that are question marks.

• Members

So Dixie must have been dreaming in what we saw her, cause she looked to be in a prison camp.

Why would Dixie be there of all place.

Gawd I haven't been this excited for AMC in years. Buh bye Cara and Marissa :P

Cady said she filmed scenes with MEK a few weeks ago, so I wonder if Tad gets word of Dixie being alive?

• Members

I love the whole thing going back to Janet hinting that Dixie was alive. If she's been in Oakhaven all this time, it makes perfect sense. (How long has it been since we've been able to say something like that about AMC? LOL)

Dixie is clearly there against her will. And I do wonder if we're going to redeem Janet a bit, maybe say someone has been keeping her meds from her, something. Maybe someone getting Janet to do their bidding? And Annie, well Annie is Annie. LOL We'll just keep her on her meds and JR can have her.

This actually sounds cool.

I still doubt/wonder if David really is involved with this. He might be down the line, but Dixie in Oakhaven? I dunno. doesn't really fit David's style.

Archived