Days: Another actor out

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.

Wow, I totally disagree with you on all of this. I think he has boatloads of chemisty with Ari, far more than James Scott does. I also think he makes a perfect Brady. I HATED Kyle Lowder in the role- I thought he was a terrible actor and totally miscast. I didn't care if I ever saw Brady again.

That is, until Eric joined the show. He never impressed me much on Passions so I was skeptical on how he would do on DAYS but man, has he proven me wrong. I think he's shown lots of versatility and has taken chances with the part that have paid off IMO. As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the better actors in his age group on DAYS. I never thought I'd say this after Lowder, but I'd be really sad to see Brady go now.

• Members

Only Days wastes a talented charismatic actor like EM. He's honestly IMO the best and most rootworthy male character in his age group since Lucas I think and his Brady has enough of a bad boy vibe to make him entertaining. The fact that they haven't been able to come up with an interesting story and pairing for him and he seems to have a healthy fanbase speaks volumes. There was an opp with Nicole and actually Taylor(not the current actress) but Days is so zeroed in on who they think should be with who, hopefully that changes. EM deserves storylines same as Sami, Rafe, Nicole, and EJ have gotten nonstop for years and not with that awful overpropped Melanie.

• Members

It's been confirmed as a rumor and now a false one according to soaps.com (which broke that news in the first place). Apparently someone hacked into Hapka's Facebook account and told soaps.com he was returning to Days. I'm sorry but LMAO, no way is that what happened!! Mark Hapka has been staying quiet these past few days about it on Twitter and now all of a sudden he comes out of the shadows and said he was hacked. WTH?? LOL. I love him, but it's pretty clear he started this rumor on his own in hopes it would stir up hype for the show to really bring him back.

Smdh!! How pathetic.

Archived