Days: Another actor out

• Members

https://twitter.com/#!/pepoduder

pepoduder Francisco San Martin i wanted you guys to hear it from me first; DOOL has decided to bring back some of the old characters and i'll be one of the casualties.

pepoduder Francisco San Martin i couldn't be more honored to have been a part of an amazing team, both cast and crew who are both incredibly diligent and talented.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually didn't mind him. I'd take Dario over Rafe but I guess with Nathan allegedly returning he's not needed.

At least Melanie is tolerable with Nathan. I really hope we don't see she in another triangle with Nathan and Brady. Brady needs to be

playing with the adults.

HOw many is that? Nick, Phillip, Nathan, Dario but Nathan is returning right so he doesn't count.

• Members

Look at how Stephanie and even Chelsea were treated and written for compared to all the propping Melanie gets. I know

some folks here like her but I don't just don't get the appeal of the character and I don't buy Melanie as the ingenue

they try and sell her as. The only relationship I like with Melanie is Carly and she's leaving the canvas.

• Members

I am actually kind of worried about Eric/Brady now. THey have no one on canvas aside from Nicole and Melanie(gag me) to pair him with

As for Gabi, maybe she's going to have a role in the gay storyline with Will and the new actor coming on. ANd was she ever

chem testing with Chad. The Abby chick is not working like at all

Archived