Days: Another actor out

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Jack/Jennnifer/Daniel will be played out sooon....

I wish Dario stayed and Chloe :( I miss them...

I really want Gabby to go go go .... she is boring as hell, never had that with a character before...

and we need more females on the show...

• Members

Dario didn't bug me but IA about Gabi but I think they only reason she is still around is because of Will's story.

Chloe needs a break from the canvas big time. Dena did so much damage to her character over the years.

You know who were Dena's faves, Nicole and Melanie, those are the only younger women she wrote for. Sami doesn't count. She is the show

in the eyes of Corday and company.

AS for Jack/Daniel/Jennifer I can't imagine what their story would be with Daniel gone.

• Administrator

Melanie and Daniel are viruses that infect so many character and makes them leave town. TPTB need to wise up and get rid of these two characters that have never worked ever since they arrived. They tried to pair them up with so many people in such a short period of and it never lasts. They are such failed characters.

• Members

Chloe could be saved by Brady, and with (a possible comeback for Belle/Shawn) there would be a new storyline for Chloe

Jack/Jennifer/Daniel is going to be a buzz, then bring Peter Blake back,you have a lot more story with there background and Chad/Abby

If Gabby stays there only to help Will? Then let Abby be that girl or let another actress fill in that part

• Members

Eric as Brady stinks. He should be canned as well. Gabi too. Man I didnt realize that Days has sooooo much dead weight. I can think of alot of cast members that can be axxed

Dont worry, he will be replace by Trent Garret either as a Dario recast or new man in Melanie's life. Mark my words!

• Members

Differnt strokes. I love EM as Brady. Never thought much of the character before. YEah he's OTT and hammy but then so are many of the "actors" on Days.

I just dislike Melanie so much but honestly if they axe her they literally have NO WOMEN in their 20 plus group. If its true that Nathan is returning, he

at least makes her tolerable.

Gabi is easy and yeah she can go. I was just speculating on why I thought she might be salvaged for now.

• Members

I didnt say Eric stunk as an actor; he just stinks as Brady. I liked him enough on Passions but Ive hated his take on the character of Brady. He's a drunken mess of a loser and even when he was sober, he wasnt all that interesting. I dont find EM to be charismatic at all in the role and he has absolutely no chemistry with any of his costars. They tried to push him and Nicole there for a bit but I saw no heat with he and Ari. Outside of the sarcaphagus story, he hasnt had much of anything to do and is not needed at all. Him as Titan mogul and enemy of Victor is laughable and EM doesnt play it convincingly enough to actually make it work. I say bye bye and dont let the door hit you on the way out

• Members

Not surprising. I'm not shocked that Camilla Banus wasn't one of the six firings. They'll probably use Gabby for Will's coming out storyline. Once that happens, then I'm sure they'll let Gabby go unless they use her as a interloper in Chad/Abby's romance.

Archived