AMC Tuesday, May 31, 2011

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Erica Jane stuff today! It's so clever to bring David into this, I love it. LOL @ Jane buying a case of beer ("It is not easy being Erica Kane, I don't know how she does it without a drink.") and ordering hot wings and french fried onion rings (with extra ketchup & mayo) laugh.gif

It annoys me immensely that Ryan went from being upset & distant with Greenlee, to wanting to rush and have their marriage officiated all in one episode. Literally the last episode they were in before this one Ryan was still mad at Greenlee!! He didn't want her help when she offered to help with baby Sara's funeral arrangements. Oh but everythings ok now!! WTH!!!

• Members

They've used it for a while, and it drives me crazy--is it Vivaldi - Four Seasons? I *should* know it but can't quite decide for sure, lol It's funny, cuz everyone else on the show seems to use vibrate or a normal ring...

Not that I really care, but could the sudden turn around in the Rylee story be partly due to the writer change and cancelation notice? It did seem like it was going to go on longer.

And yes, Janerica with the beer and everything else was too much--loved it. (though I would think anyone in Pine Valley would notice a dressed up Erica buying a six pack...) I do like David being brought into this, even if it's kinda cliche.

• Members

It's definitely Spring from "Four Seasons." I LOLed when it started playing because I could only imagine Janerica's reaction upon hearing it for the first time. Wonderful/fabulous/classy/fantastic!

JR and Adam had the same ringtone at point. I remember because it sounded like "old money," like a little old man holding money bags and doing a jig.

Archived