AMC Tuesday, May 31, 2011

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bianca's giving her dumb sister some good advice, and lo and behold, Kendall's ignoring it and doing what she wants to do.

And I'm sorry, but TAD NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED. It DOES NOT MATTER that Griffin was innocent. He was STILL considered a criminal and Tad was STILL harboring him.

• Members

Considering that half the town helped hide Kendall out when she was convicted of murdering Stuart and no one went to jail, I doubt anything will happen with Tad

Erica to Jane: "My girls need me; the real me. Not some empty department store mannequin version of me" :lol:

Greenlee: "It wasnt real you idiot! Your relationship with Kendall was a fake"

Ricky: "What? Like your marriage? Whoops. I gues you guys forgot. You guys said your I dos in front of me. So I guess that makes you guys roomies" LOL! Hahaha, they arent married and bitch just got confirmation

• Members

A dropped storyline that went absolutely nowhere. I thought the same thing especially since Frankie was in the scene with him. I bet Cornelius must be pissed when they have his character act against others who get his dropped story angles (Ryan with Madison, Griff and his hands, etc...)

Archived