AMC Tuesday, May 31, 2011

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Bianca has worked for Cambias since the Satin Slayer story where everything had to go to Alexander Cambias Jr. so Sr. wouldn't fun the law-fun for rapists and serial killers. I think Ricky could use one of those lawyers.

• Members

Maybe, I don't remember in detail and don't have the will to check transcripts. I'm trying to remember the Reese return but I don't remember it in any detail. I remember when CBL came in as Bianca she was at Fusion a lot. Then it was the Miranda Center.

• Members

I could've done without Rylee in any capacity, as usual, but I have to defend them attacking Ricky. After all Kendall's done for them over the years, it was literally the least they could do to badger him for her. I did love Ricky pointing out that they're just roommates. :lol:

I really liked Kendall/Griff in this episode, even though it was corny that he could squeeze her hand once he relaxed enough.

I appreciated that David didn't blurt out Kendall's name during his conversation with Jane. It was perfect for her to have no clue what he meant right after she pretended to be so concerned about her daughters. I can't wait to see how he reacts tomorrow to her drinking a beer (!) of all things, which we all know Erica would have never done even before she developed her pill addiction.

Archived