AMC: Monday, May 23, 2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup!

Yeah, unless she's found photos of Erica in the nude so she can become an exact double, there's a good chance Erica will have a freckle, mole, or other identifying feature that she doesn't or vice versa.

I think Jack & Bianca will eventually track down what the key unlocks and find the real Erica sooner than later. Most likely as soon as Lorraine & Agnes' work starts airing!

Jane doesn't seem to know as much about Erica as her #1 fan should. I'm still hoping there's more to this and she was hired by someone else to pose as Ms. Kane.

• Members

I agree, I don't mind Griffin as much as I do Ryan. At least Griff hasn't been made into a complete hypocrite like Ryan, which I'm certain that if given the chance, the show would have if it had a few more years left.

Griffin is portrayed as medical superhero, but at least JV doesn't play it as Griff being some pompous ass, the same can't be said about CM's Ryan.

*Not being on the David Hate bandwagon is always a plus in my book.

• Members

Well the criminals can always see it in one another so I wouldn't be surprised.

As far as Jack/Bianca finding her, I think that's a real possibility especially since we dont have a lot of time left. Just read that the studio will be shut down a few weeks in July so there isn't much taping time left. I think that key is key to them finding her

• Members

Huh, I just watched a clip from the 5th and Jane knows ALL about Erica's addiction issues. So Jane should not be drinking or popping pills anytime soon. But if she does, what the hell is going? Is he stupid or or up to something?

• Members

That Cara/Kendall scene at Krystal's was pretty painful to watch! I wish they would let her know what's going on already instead of keeping her in the dark. Cara should've known from the start IMO...

Hated the surprise wedding ending with Kendall/Erica/Bianca/Ricky but it was pretty well orchestrated, LOL. And Kendall looks amazing in that white dress!! Generica is a damn fool for pulling that trick with Ricky!! I don't think Genuinerica would ever agree to doing that! I hope that wedding doesn't really end up going through tomorrow. If it does, then wow what a mess...

I found the Jake/Amanda stuff annoying. Of course Jake would be upset Amanda might be pregnant again and of course he runs straight to ConFusion upset (instead of staying at the hospital with his wife waiting for the results) & runs into Cara...

lol @ AMC taping those outdoor scenes between Griffin/Tad in some random parking lot outside.

I agree with this completely

• Members

I don't like how they portray her as super saint but here you can definitely see why Jake still loves her... who wouldn't. Amanda is nowhere that vibe anymore eversince she married Jake.

nlycmx.jpg :wub:

You're Invited To

Kendall Hart Slater & Ricky Torre's

Wedding

2ztc8sj.gif:wub:

(here comes the groom, yes that's your groom, he's gonna tap your own ass really soon

:lol: )

Archived