AMC: Monday, May 23, 2011

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll also take Ryan over the Castillo propping any day of the week. At least with Ryan I can laugh at his bulging eyes, Griffin's weepy voice just makes me wanna put a gun to my head.

Jane continues to amuse me, her and Ricky gushing and squeeing was quite funny but other than that I felt the episode was extremely boring thanks to the heavy focus on Castillo nr. 1 and Castillo nr. 2.

I'm counting down the days.

• Members

Jane dropped that key, presumably to where Erica is? I wonder how that will come into play. I'm not completely convinced either that Jane isn't doing some of this OOC stuff because she can. I almost feel like part of her WANTS to be caught. Dunno. I love her though, she's like Erica...on pills, again. LOL

I'm not really amused that Jack is being dense about this, but really, the idea that someone had full body plastic surgery to look like a persons fiance isn't really the first thought a person has. He can have a bit of a pass, for now.

• Members

It would be funny if people started thinking that Erica was back on drugs. One of the best things about this story has been the reaction shots from the rest of the cast.

I like Jack but when it comes to Erica he's so whipped he practically answers to the name "Toby."

• Members

I think soon someone is going to see Jane doing something Erica should not be. Along the lines of pills. So either Jane is STUPID beyond belief of there's something else going on here. I'm still thinking she's up to something. And that dropped key is an interesting twist.

Jane sure spun why she didn't want to sleep with him really well, and he ate it up. LOL I wonder if there's something on Jane's body that she knows he'd recognize as not right? Otherwise, why not?

Shame she's Erica Kane, and doesn't have the Kendall scar on her chest. LOL

• Members

Keep watching! ;) I think it'll happen sooner rather than later.

Shouldn't Jane know that Erica can't drink? Is an alcoholic? Jane seems to have a better grasp on the distant past, rather than the more recent stuff. Which again, makes me wonder. I do definitely think that there's more up with Jane than meets the eye. I haven't figured out what, yet.

• Members

I really don't mind Griffin, though the constant referring to him as a savior is beyond irritating. Maybe because I love Lindsay and Cara cares about him so I do too? I wonder how I'd feel if I went in unbiased. That said, I think Jordi has an element of comedic timing that plays well off Alicia's (though neither have much) and I don't think Cameron is funny in the least as Ryan, so I'd rather laugh even slightly then not at all.

Archived