AMC - Thursday, May 5th, 2011

• Members

ugh I hate it too, way to kill the moment. I'm so over Scott and Madison, they bore me to tears but Liza and David on the other hand kiss without annoying sound effects and are hot!

I love, love LOVE the Erica stuff. I almost feel bad for the captor, she's such an Erica fangurl and it was great how the captor felt really bad about drugging Erica and ruining her sobriety.

Someone put a leash on Krystal, she wants some Jack and she want it bad!

I think CBL is very beautiful but today she looked like crap and her makeup does resemble that of a trannie.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie to Jesse: "You have something they will never have....your integrity. No matter how hard it gets, you always do the right thing" :lol::rolleyes:

Ugh! Can they STOP pimping David and Greenlee. He and Liza is where its at

• Members

OMG, I can't believe erica captor is doing all this for ******. Why go through all that??? Read SON's spoilers for amc to realize what the word means. Or if they are trying to take over her life wouldn't kendall/binks/jack/caleb/opal realize they weren't erica, the original erica will be a hard act to follow personality wise.

• Members

Its definetly a woman but it doesnt seem to be an enemy of hers as the kidnapper seems to care about what Erica thinks of her. Possibly a fan or someone who looked up to or admired her? Esther? Nurse Gayle? Someone new like a fan or sister we didnt know about?

• Members

I thought the same thing as I watched them in the park....the show kept cutting to this distinct shot of them facing each other, & then in the middle of them is that wall Jessie has to jump over to visit baby Ellie's grave ph34r.gif. Also, not sure if this means anything LOL, but David referenced to Liza something about "stones". There are stones arranged in the shape of a heart on top of Ellie's grave.

Are those hands supposed to be Susan Lucci's? I feel like I know what her hands look like and those aren't it. Maybe I'm wrong. lol

Yeah hopefully not.

I'll be so disappointed if it just turns out to be some crazed fan! But it's seeming more and more like that.

• Members

So we know there's at least 3 people behind this: the nanny, the muscle, and the voice. Sounds like the ABC daytime lineup. :lol:

"Scott and I go back to college." :lol: It seems like most of Pine Valley start out in college, drop out, and end up running a multi-billion dollar business.

• Members

I'll be really disappointed if it's just a deranged fan! At this point, I wouldn't mind it being Esther, That Kit Fisher Person or Pamela Kingsley.

I'm still loving Scott/Madison.

Angie's raving about Jesse's integrity would've bothered me more if David hadn't been encouraging Liza to find out what he's hiding. I so hope the two of them expose Jesse's secret in a public way!

I don't think Rylee will be the endgame. If Frons were still running the show, I doubt Lorraine and Agnes would've both returned to write the ending. Given that Agnes created Greenlee and Lorraine tried to pair her with David & him with Madison, I think they'll end up either with different people or alone. I'd love for Leo to return, but even if they can't get him back, I'd take Greenlee moving back to Paris.

Archived