AMC - Tuesday - April 19, 2011

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. I liked the concept of Angie getting sick because of something they were forced to do resulting from cutbacks but that was lousy execution of a potentialy good story. How hard would it have been to watch a few old episodes of ER and steal from that?

• Members

David/Angie was a stand-out scene. Debbie Morgan nad Vincent Irizarry work well together, especially as frenemies. Once upon a time (well, like 5 months ago) I wondered whether AMC would ever "go there" with Angie and David.

Darnell took the words right out of my mouth when Jesse told Tad and Jake to GTFU. Laurel & Hardy think they are SO much funnier than they actually are.

• Members

I like the way they have Jesse coming unraveled especially the fact that he can't bring himself to hold the baby. That's a red flag to everyone that the man isn't right. I just hope that when he finally falls apart and confesses to someone, it's Tad.

David/Angie are always gold together. VI and DM have such amazing chemistry. I don't mean romantic chemistry but they are really great scene partners. I watch them both with equal intensity. That's rarely the case in scenes most actors have with DM. I usual stay focused on her because she makes the others so much more tolerable. Unfortunately with VI and DM's individual personal leaves over the last year, we lost so much time with them.

• Members

When Angie told David that she's already done medical research on ways she could get her sight back, I honestly was waiting for David to ask "How?"...Lol

I loved their scenes though, didn't like how Jessie busted in and ruined all of it and kicked David out. My gosh acting like David was getting geared to hold Angie & baby Lucy hostage or something. Jessie's attitude was so rank!! I get he's stressed but damn, calm down!! David isn't going to do anything!

Kendall needs to hurry up & defeat Ricky, he is delusional and out of control! Calling Kendall his fiancee and planning a trip for them to leave PV. GTFO!!

I'm actually glad it took place outside, somewhere different...rather than one of the usual places you just KNOW it would've happened in otherwise like Krystal's or ConFusion where the music is always ablastin' in the background...I'm glad it took place somewhere quiet and I LOVE that the show took such an effort for a David/Bianca scene that was so short like that.

• Members

I doubt that. Frankie said he had to give a child up like Maya did. The baby Randi talked about died while she was a few months pregnant. William may very well had been the child Frankie was talking about but with a writer change and the show being cancelled, that will most likely be forgotten

Archived