AMC - Tuesday - April 19, 2011

• Members

That was for JR via JR getting drunk. He was suppose to fall for her and she was suppose to be conflicted about Reese or him. After Amanda. Instead ER left. From what I heard that's part of the reason ER stayed a bit was to work w/ that storyline. David was suppose to be linked to Amanda and then Krystal. Don't know how accurate that rumor was though.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

for real? Thank god she left. So they not only had Reese kissing Zach and conflicted over potential feelings for him, they were going to have Bianca and JR have something going on? Awful. Its bad enough to have one conflicted lesbian, but two would have been overkill

• Members

The one I heard about David was back when she was first coming out. It made sense at the time because I just saw Frons creating the promo where Erica Kane's confused lesbian daughter beds/tries to bed her ex/boyfriend. It just reeked of Frons, which is why I believe he probably gave it some thought.

• Members

That was just a rumor, b/c they wanted to explore JY/ER's chemistry. Plus they were close friends. ER left basically b/c she wanted to get paid and TB was released from what I heard. I don't think it would have been overkill just something that would have shocked and pissed off the fans b/c they already hated Charles Pratt Jr. :lol:

• Members

Eden has hinted that TPTB wanted to turn Binks straight/bi and she refused. Eden left and didn't return because they wouldn't promise her another big storyline like the babyswitch. AMC offered her more money than Y&R but she wanted to sit down with the writers and have them sell her on her sl.

• Members

No the JR and Bianca stuff was a storyline for after JR jumped out the window because Pig slept with fetusboy in the kiddie pool but it got canned for Zoe/Zarf, long before Reese showed up.

It wasn't supposed to be Bianca conflicted but more the two of them growing closer and JR developing romantic feelings yet they weren't able to act on it since Bianca is obviously a lesbian.

There were a couple scenes of JR and Bianca bonding onscreen, then I guess the storyline got scrapped.

• Members

I liked the Jesse/Angie/David scenes but I agree the Bianca/David scene at the end was the highlight of the episode. The rest of it was a little dull.

I still like Cara and I don't mind her blaming Kendall, even though I also see Kendall's side since Griffin was lying about stealing the drugs. I just wish Kendall had called Tad or Jesse to talk about her suspicions about the reverend. I don't get why the first person she thought to tell would be Griffin.

Archived