Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Message added by Errol,

All My Children, AMC

ALL MY CHILDREN

  • January 5, 1970 - September 23, 2011 on ABC

  • April 29 - September 2, 2013 on Hulu/iTunes

All My Children Tribute Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member
16 hours ago, alwaysAMC said:

Omg - what a great memory - I remember watching and we all screamed in joy seeing Natalie.

Yeah; it was brilliant bringing Kate Collins in.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 2.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The AMC episode is posted one post above mine. I love that only days after I ask to see some of the earlier, bitchier Brooke, we get some glimpses of her. She's not really that bitchy per se other tha

  • EricMontreal22
    EricMontreal22

    I came across in my "soap research" box some photocopies I have of Megan McTavish 1995 and 1998 correspondences with Angela Shapiro and other various ABC execs (not stuff from her "memoir.") I haven't

  • EricMontreal22
    EricMontreal22

    Thanks both of you—I had forgotten I had all of this kept away in boxes and haven't looked at it in ten years or so. I don't think I can or should take photos and share then due to certain connections

Posted Images

  • Member

Screenshot_20230730_081744_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230730_081753_Instagram.jpg

  • Member

Me: "I've never been a GH fan, never really had any interest in its history or anything, and I definitely have no interest in watching it now."

15 hours ago, Wilsoky said:

Screenshot_20230730_081753_Instagram.jpg

Me: 

 

  • Member

I watched the days that the Pine Valley and Jack stuff were on, but fast forwarded through everything else. Nothing held my interest. I have checked back in a few times and it seems like they have dropped the storyline with Micheal E Knight's character Martin Grey. He has a mystery ex-wife living in Pine Valley.

Edited by Wilsoky

  • Member

Thumbnails from the AMC pilot

FB_IMG_1691176093914.jpg

FB_IMG_1691176090200.jpg

FB_IMG_1691176084686.jpg

FB_IMG_1691176080540.jpg

FB_IMG_1691176074068.jpg

  • Member

OMG!!!  Gimme, Gimme!

  • Member

@Vee @marceline

The same channel also has a look at the AMC board game (about 3 and a half minutes in). 

 

Edited by DRW50

  • Member

Oh lord! I do miss them. I'd still do that Angie Hubbard special guest spot in an abortion rights story with Brook Kerr's character on GH any day.

 

Edited by Vee

  • Member
20 minutes ago, Vee said:

Oh lord! I do miss them. I'd still do that Angie Hubbard special guest spot in an abortion rights story with Brook Kerr's character on GH any day.

Any soap remaining would be wise to want Debbi, although after that Y&R role she had I guess I should know better than to expect much.

  • Member

Dorothy with Alan....Mama's Family reunion in July

 

img_2_1691326636131.jpg

img_1_1691326618386.jpg

img_3_1691326655151.jpg

  • Member

Everyone looks good.

 

On 8/5/2023 at 2:21 AM, DRW50 said:

Any soap remaining would be wise to want Debbi, although after that Y&R role she had I guess I should know better than to expect much.

It was the wrong role. Debbi excels playing professional women. She should've been a high-powered executive or something. 

Edited by DemetriKane

  • Member

@DRW50 & @DemetriKane As much of a Debbi fan as I am, we also have to acknowledge that she's been on more final eras of a daytime drama than most other actors in the genre, making her an inadvertent soap killer. (AMC, The City, Loving, Generations, and an honorable mention to Port Charles)  I'm not blaming her, just noting the trend...

Edited by j swift

  • Member
4 hours ago, j swift said:

As much of a Debbi fan as I am, we also have to acknowledge that she's been on more final eras of a daytime drama than most other actors in the genre, making her an inadvertent soap killer. (AMC, The City, Loving, Generations, and an honorable mention to Port Charles)  I'm not blaming her, just noting the trend...

I get what you're saying, but I would only count Generations. She was on Loving/The City for 4 years and left Port Charles 5 years before it was canceled.

  • Member

And Generations was never hit with ratings.

  • Member

I never saw this Susan Lucci interview.

 

Edited by DemetriKane

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.