AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Members

My affiliate was a little pissed! She was like:

"ABC has decided to cancel AMC and OLTL. The shows will end in September and January Respectively. Such a shame. *Exhale* Mhmmm." Staring STONE COLD into the camera! I could tell she was not going to be happy without her "Stories"

No Joke.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think so. Days numbers are really bad. It's going to be Y&R and B&B standing.

Yes, he is...I told you so....and so is Jean Pissante.

I already went through it with ATWT cancellation. GL didnt hit me that hard because the show was too of hot mess for me to cry over it.

Yeah..and I remember someone saying that ABC wouldnt be that cruel...ummm..yeah right...they would be....I see they did play Lucci for a fool.

I was shocked in seeing this thread. Moreso because of OLTL quick cancellation. I thought they would give it another full year. AMC has very little time left for their ending.

• Members

Same goes for my two anchors. One is like 9 months preggo and was about to cry. The other (a guy) was like 'This sucks' ^_^

Then again. Like I said. They get Farah Fath to do local promos all the time. And, they're pissed they can't milk that cow anymore. Also Kassie DePaiva and Chrishell Stause are from my viewing area too. So.... :mellow:

:lol:

Oh God Angie. You just made me spit out my soda. :lol:

Archived