Y&R: Actor Leaving

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope he stays. I like Billy and Victoria. Still, I was sort of hoping they would put Billy Abbott in prison for at least a few months. He did buy a baby and with the kind of money he has and the technology available, there's no excuse for that nonsense. It was an act of entitlement and he deserves to do some time for it.

• Members

I saw no chemistry between Bacteria, but then, I never saw any with Billy and anyone he ever shared a scene with, aside from his relationship with Sharon, and a few scenes with Lily. The relationship was only done IMO because Billy Miller had tanked with several high-profile pairings and this was their chance to glue him to the Newmans, as they had wanted to do from the start. Victoria is long dead as a character.

I guess it depends on how much money they can cough up. I'm sure a few of the vets who actually make an effort in scenes can get another pay cut.

• Members

BM was great as the pedophile/kidnapper on Justified. I can see him transitioning from guest spots to a regular on a prime time show. He is a good actor who got lazy and bored and developed bad habits doing repetitive soap stories as the same character for such a long time. If he is smart, he will cut the cord and go pursue a prime time career. Y&R or another soap will take him back if they are still around and he needs to come back in a couple years.

Archived