Y&R: Actor Leaving

• Members

I buy MR as Abby, so she isn't a problem for me. I also like BM, but I would have much rather had him take 6 months off, so Billy could do some time for baby buying. Then he could come back and put his life back together like Michael did. Or try and fail, whatever. But if they sweep this under the rug, after everything that Nina went through, I will be even more disgusted with this story.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really see a character when I see Abby - I see an endless plot device. Marcy is fine but the role is pointless now, IMO.

Billy has no life, really. Everything is interchangeable with Billy and a half-dozen other male characters on the show. He's a smirky frat boy who likes to "protect" dumb women. They were better off keeping him as the manwhore who endangered his child's life over the holiday season.

• Members

Getting naked a dozen times for no real story reason, other than they needed someone to take Amber type stories. The shrieking over Tucker, which didn't really make any sense based on her character background. Her basically being used as a pawn for the go-nowhere Newman family drama, because the other characters have already had this story 500 times.

Archived