Y&R: Character to attempt suicide?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her savior will be a man, and she will obsess over his daughter the way she obsessed over Cassie, and I'm sure she will again blame Cassie for her mistakes and trashiness.

If anything I think this just points out how worthless Sharon is as a character.

• Members

!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show has such cheap taste now. You can't use the same dollar to buy so much, especially when it's all for waste. It's just not worth as much as the maximum amount that you seem to think you can stretch it to but can reasonable buy something of less quantity w/ better quality(excuse my off base metaphorism to express my rant). It's like knowing that cotton is better and buying 10 polyester shirt that will last you 5 days each knowing for the same amount you could have bought one cotton sweater that would last you much longer that all 5 polies put together. We get it you think you can drag the Sharon's character through the mud because you can sell her like that, but who cares at this point when that's all you do with the character.

Sharon's broken down again? what else is new. The "layers" are all just shells of one another

Archived