GH: Guza TV Guide Interview

• Members

What an asshat

http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Scoop-1031331.aspx

TV Guide Magazine: What about La Giovinazzo dropping hints that she's leaving soon? At the beginning of March she told Access Hollywood her time is 'almost done.'

Guza: News to me. [Laughs] If she's leaving, I'm in big s--t trouble because I have big plans! I can't stress this enough: This is a sprawling umbrella story. Jax and Carly [Laura Wright] are coming off of the hugely emotional near-loss of Josslyn, and that baby is a very precious part of their very existence. At this point there's not a whole lot else going on between them. The stories of Brenda and Sonny and Carly and Jax will be intimately intertwined.

Sounds like Pratt in regards to TB :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a liar! LOL! Big plans, my @ss. He must mean big plans for Brenda's exit story. I see Jax and Brenda going off together. I just realized that he didn't deny Vanessa is leaving so he isn't really lying.

• Members

He's basically saying he has no use for Jax IMO. Damn that's callous to say sonmething like that in an interview

Hey Guza playing dumb about when VM is leaving won't work just like Pratt playing dumb about when TB was leaving didn't work for him either.

Nooooooo to a Liason reunion, just effing no

• Members

this interview is so LOLzy. I cant...

but i will, lol.

Re Vanessa- Just like Pratt with Tamara. lol. But i think he knows it and is hoping it will work out this leads into the Ingo comments, because i think he will quickly push jax/brenda and write them both out.

Re Becky- how funny ABCD/GH tried saying they never fired her, and Guza admits they did.

Archived