GH: Guza TV Guide Interview

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sam gets prego as Jason turns to Elizabeth again. This COULD be interesting, but it wont be.

Id have Liz go off to do some soul searching, she lands in some random ass country and overhears something to do with Balkin, prompting her to call Jason. Jason heads over right away, leaving a message for sam but her phone gets broken somehow so she never gets it. She is worried about him before he finnaly calls after landing and meeting with Liz. He tells her that he got a tip on the Balkin maybe not being dead and hell be home soon. She doesnt tell him because she wants to do it in person but as he hangs up she hears Liz in the background and then is worried. Then, as Jason is hunting down the Balkin he and Liz are spending time together and she explains shes on this trip to try and get find herself, and heal her heart about Jakes death. The two dont hook up though, and are just there for eachother. But it brings those old feelings up. And play it out from there.

• Members

I really wouldnt even tease that bc the Liason fans wont leave it alone if you throw a crumb their way. I really DONT want to see the Liz/Jason/Sam triangle start up again. That mess helped drive me from GH a few years ago

• Members

Can he killed Jasam baby too? Since this is all about sins of a father. He can even kill Sam along with that baby so the storyline can become sins of a crappy boyfriend.

Why can't he kill off all of Carly and Sonny kids?

• Members

I felt really bad when he said he's lost kids before (I didn't know), but I have to agree with you here. Also I hate how he was talking like the Jake death S/L was well planned out & pondered by the team rolleyes.gif uhm no I don't think so. Don't believe it one bit.

It irritated me so much how he had those sunglasses on! I can't stand when people where those indoors or in interviews.

Hey no hard feelings here! ;-) I can understand it going unnoticed what with all the AMC buzz yesterday.

Archived