AMC: Hubbard birth spoilers

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone deal with grief head on these days in soaps, other than switching babies and all that nonsense? I would have tuned in to see J and A deal with the loss of the baby head on(perhaps the miracle being that Angie regains her eye sigh some time later on), again it's the impending baby switch that irks me.

• Members

^ Seriously.

I know I'm late to the party on this, but I don't think this is as character-ruining for Jesse as it's being made out to be. It's dark material, for sure, but he's trying to protect Angie, and the baby he pretends is theirs has been abandoned. It's not like he stole it from someone and is letting another woman believe her baby is dead.

• Members

True.

*sigh*

All I can say is, when Maya decides she wants the baby back, I hope Angie reminds Jesse of the hell they went through when they thought they had lost Frankie as teenagers. I hope this story does not operate inside a vacuum of history. Otherwise....

• Members

I'm not sure what will happen, but I think that this story would destroy his character if it's brushed off the way that stuff that Tad, Babe, or Krystal did was brushed off. The main reason I suggested prison would be because I think the character would need a break from Angie for a few months at least, but there are other ways for that to happen.

Archived