Deadline Hollywood Says AMC May Be A Goner

• Members

I think they will probably bring those two back but it will be "blink and miss" appearances like they did at the end of GL.

It's sad because I really can't see many people from AMC's past turning down an invite to come back for the end, if only as a favor to Agnes. But they likely won't even be asked.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, I just think K&S would take the pen and do whatever they wanted. What would they have to lose? And what would Frons care at the point of cancellation. It's almost why I want AMC to go first. Because I don't know K&S having EXTRA time to run ammock.

• Members

I'd almost bet K&S would end the show how they wanted it. So yes, if we really are looking down the barrel of cancellation, lets give them no longer than September.

The Days argument about OLTL surviving what, longer than a year or longer than GH is cute, but not going to happen. It's like thismuch behind AMC. This is like a house of cards, they're all going to come tumbling down. OLTL will likely just get a little more time to die.

• Members

I'm not doubting Errol at all, but it just seems strange to me. Especially since the ratings don't back it up, at all. Beating AMC, maybe. GH? Hmmm.

Oh well. I don't care. If AMC is going, it's going. The sooner that pen is out of K&S's hands, the better.

• Members

Kylie, I'm sorry but you're not objective about this. And neither am I. But Errol is. And I had also thought OLTL had months to a year at best behind AMC - but judging by what Errol has said I am reconsidering.

Archived