Marlena was front and center again today.
I thought she did a really good job as she absorbed the news, especially in that final scene when she was talking to John's portrait. I feel like she played it as devastated but also determined to find out the truth, which was the right choice. It was a side of Marlena that we haven't seen in a while. I liked the way that Steve was there for her as well. All the talk of John and what he would do in this situation was really sweet too. I also think that Brady being included in this could lead to something good happening, especially when it comes to his relationship with Sarah.
Speaking of that situation, while EJ being responsible for the lawsuit against Sarah will always be a mistake, I am interested in seeing what happens between Xander/Sarah/Brady while this is going on. Regardless of EJ, that aspect of this storyline could be really good, mostly because of how it could be folded into the overall Xander/Sarah story and also help lead to their inevitable reunion. There also did seem to be more nuance in his confrontation with Brady today, as opposed to it just being a pissing contest over Sarah, and that's always a good thing. Their feud is being written more maturely. It doesn't feel like just some Alpha male competition lol
I actually have a similar feeling about the Stephanie/Joy/Alex storyline. Joy is starting to annoy me lol but I am really looking forward to what happens now, especially since Stephanie revealed to Kayla today that she too felt like kissing Theo before Paulina interrupted them. I like that she continues to have her mother to confide in about how she's been feeling lately. Now, she just needs to take the next step with Theo lol
By
AbcNbc247 ·
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.