Recasts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really? Cuz i read an interview with parry shen and he had no clue his characters last name was cooper. He initially thought that teresa castillo was joking when she called him brad cooper.

Anyhoo i am glad the show recast cuz i freaking adore parry shen. I never thought id be a stan but i could for mr Shen lol

• Members

I read somewhere that the first few scenes maxie and cooper shared in the vault, graham shield was the actor wearing the skimask. Jason gerhardt took over just before maxie pulled the skimask.

Maybe just a rumor though but i think i read it somewhere.

Graham shield went on to play cody,cooper and logans friend from their tour in irak or something

• Members

Another case of getting rid of a bad actor soon enough to save the character. I cannot imagine rooting for Zem 1.0 with anyone else but chad brannon in the role.

Marc brett looks like the guy georgie "hired" to pose as her bf to make dillon jealous during the PC grill fire

• Members

Brad #1 looks like a panda bear. We should be grateful that he wasn't replaced with a blonde from Kentucky. AW did something similar when they recast Mac with Douglass Watson, a leading man type..

I can't take Kevin seriously with that neck brace, and Lucy is annoying me with her sleeves over her hands like Brenda.

Archived